Yeey! It finally happened. I’ve been nominated for Liebster Award. You’ve might have heard about this award before. It’s online blogging award, started by The Global Aussie and it’s given to bloggers by other bloggers. Helps a lot when you are pretty new in blogging sphere. Always nice to get some recognition.
If you’ve been nominated check rules HERE.
Who nominated me?
Lovely girl called Alexandria from The Cloud Traveler nominated me for this Liebster Award. Thank you so much! Again! Hehe.
Please everyone check her blog out. She writes some really good articles mostly about America and Central America. Hopefully I will meet you one day, either in America or somewhere in this big wide world.
My favorite travel blog?
It’s an easy answer. The Blonde Abroad is my absolute favorite travel/lifestyle blog. There you can find everything you need to know about destinations. It’s one stop blog. If you need solo travel tips, fashion tips, or city guides, this is the right place. I really got drawn into blogging because of all the trips I did, and because I found this awesome blog. I even named my blog Brownie On The Go, because of The Blonde Abroad. The reason is cause I thought, oh well she is blonde and my hair is brown. Let’s name my blog Brownie, and it went well with on the go. So voila -> Brownie On The Go.
Facts about me?
– Big beer and spricer(white wine + mineral water) drinker
– Pizza & burger lover
– I love cats (plus most of the other animals)
– Big Gilmore Girls fan
– I can’t sing
– Talking is my favorite hobby (I do talk a lot)
– I used to compete in tracks and speed roller blading (National Champion)
– Love to cook
– I want to have a farm
– Can’t wait to have big white wedding
– I want to travel to every country in this World!
Questions from The Cloud Traveler and my Answers
What has been your happiest moment with blogging?
– Blog Press Trip to Kerala, India with 28 other travel bloggers.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
– I would love to stop every kind of violence, towards humans, animals and nature!
What is your favorite color?
How many countries have you traveled so far?
– 38, adding at least 4 new countries this year.
Why did you start blogging?
– Because I travel tons and my family, friends and neighbours wanted to see where I’ve been. Also I love exploring new destinations and provide others with useful informations.
Have you monetized your blog yet?
– I tried, but didn’t quite managed yet!
What is your worst fear?
– That something happens to my family.
What is your main struggle when blogging?
– I’m not good with WordPress, my theme doesn’t give me much options and I have no idea about coding.
What is your favorite thing to do when you’re by yourself?
– Just relax, listen to my favorite music or plan next trip.
What’s the title of the last book that you read?
– I don’t really read books. Mostly travel blogs and other articles on internet.
What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
– Meeting my boyfriend 3 years ago! ♥
1. Your favorite country so far?
2. Favorite type of transport while traveling?
3. What or who inspires you to travel?
4. Best memory from your trips?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. If you could only take 1 more trip, where would you go?
7. Did you earn some money from blogging?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. Cats or dogs? Which one you prefer?
10. What is your next destination?
11. Have you been to Slovenia?
My Nominees for Liebster Award
- Adventurous Travel
- Hey Daphne
- Along Came An Elephant
- Daily Travel Pill
- My Normal Gay Life
- Following the Rivera
- Chaus Adventure
- Tea with Gi
- A Little Nomad
So that would be about it! Congratulations to all my nominees!
Hurray!!! Congrats on wining the award – well deserved… 🙂 and thanks a ton for nominating my blog.. Cheers!! 🙂
Thank you! Congrats to you too. Your blog definitely deserves it too!
Congrats! Appreciate the nomination for https://iamdanelson.com/ !
Thank you again for nominating us for the Liebster Award.
You can find our answers to your questions here –> https://www.alongcameanelephant.com/2017/07/nominated-for-liebster-award-2017.html
Marlo & Kristof